Hydro Keris Sdn Bhd is a local incorporated company that pioneer in trading with state-of-art ultra high pressure (UHP) water jet systems and equipment. Hydro Keris attains UHP technology transfer and support from Taiwan and US partners.
Hydro Keris is capable of producing ultra high pressure water jet system ranging from 20,000 psi to 40,000 psi. The key business focus of Hydro Keris is listed below:
- Sale and supply of UHP water jet system and equipments
- Rental & maintenance service of UHP water jet system
- Project basis sub-contract work using UHP water jet system
Hydro Keris is targeting to expand its business coverage over South East Asia region. Our service and capabilities includes but not limited to the following industries application:
- Hydro demolition of concrete structure
- CNC Water Jet Cutting
- Remote control robotic equipment for cleaning and hydro demolition
- Shipyard and dry dock maintenance work
- Petrol chemical plant maintenance work
- Pipe and tube cleaning
- Laitance and rust removal
- Metal & concrete surface preparation
- Hydro Blasting / Pressure washing
- Pipe and Tank Pressure Test
Even though lots of developments have taken place in the global arena by now, only a few people are aware of the saga of water jet machine and it certainly pains us to a large extent. Water jet machining technology, in a few words, entails the application of high-pressure water jets for cutting parts out of various forms of materials and these include soft rubber, foam, extremely thin stuff for instance foil, carpet, paper, cardboard and others. Well, its use is restricted, for the reason that it cannot slash harder materials like metals, glass, and hard wood.
We, being a reputed pump company, have been in the pertinent industry for almost a decade and have become known for generating first-rate water jet machines and water pump. It is perhaps necessary for you to note down that water used in water jet machining systems gets pressurized between twenty and sixty thousand pounds per square inch (PSI) contingent upon the sort of material being cut. After that the exceedingly pressurized water is released by means of a little hole called "jewel", in general 0.007" to 0.015" in diameter, forging an excessive velocity beam of water capable of cutting down soft materials.